This instrument is designed and manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point - Pensky-Martens closed cup method and ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products in the temperature range from 40° C to 360° C.
I. Main technical features
1. This instrument is designed as per GB/T261 and ASTM D93.
2. The heating power is continuously and stepless adjustable. The power is shown visually by voltmeter. The temperature control mode is advanced and reasonable.
3. The structure is designed small and exquisite. The stainless-steel table board is beautiful and easy to clean.
4. Operation is easy. Test results are precise. It has been chosen as the instrument to test the closed cup flash point by many metering and detecting institutes.
II. Main technical specification and parameters
1. Power supply: AC (220± 10%)V, 50Hz.
2. Heating device: The heating power is continuously adjustable from 0W to 600W.
3. Heating rate: (1~12)° C/min; Controllable and adjustable.
4. Stirring rate: (1) Procedure A: (90~120)RPM
(2) Procedure B: (250± 10)RPM
5. Standard oil cup: (1) Inner diameter: 50.7mm~50.8mm.
(2) Depth: 55.7mm~56.0mm
(3) The scribed line depth of capacity of testing oil: 33.9mm~34.3mm.
(4) Capacity of testing oil: About 70ml
6. Igniting device: (1) Igniting source: Gas (or other civilian fuels, the same below)
(2) Electric ignition. Gas flame diameter: 3.2mm~4.8mm
7. Thermometers: Mercury-in-glass thermometer, correspond with GB/T261-2008 and ASTM E1.
(1)Scale -5° C~110° C, division 0.5° C
(2)Scale 20° C~150° C, division 1° C
(3)Scale 90° C~370° C, division 2° C
8. Ambient temperature: ≤ 35° C
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
10. Total power consumption: ≤ 650W