1. Human oriented microcomputer operator interfaces, for easy and conveniente operating.
2. Sawing thickness is controlled by the high precise encoder and rigid ball screw, to provide higher accuracy.
3. The assisted re-feeding system can save labour power and time.
4. Siemens PLC integrated controlling system guarantees safety and reliability.
5. Hydraulic auto-compensation tension system ensures the saw blade is always staying at a best status and provides a longer service life.
6. Man-machine control system provides visual and convenient operation.
7. Special designed multi-group pinch roller device ensures the timer is pressed reliably, which provides safe operation.
*** Saw carriage is lifted by combining use of rotary high precision encoder and rigid screw rod in order to situated exactly.
*** The conveyer belt is driven by hydraulic motor, which provides constant and powerful feeding force.
*** Multiple roller devise ensures the timber is pressed reliably.
|Max. working size||250mm |
|Thickness of timber||2--160 mm|
|Conveyer belt width||230mm |
|Feeding speed||0--28 m/min |
|Diameter of saw roller||711mm|
|Saw size||4572×27×1.6mm |
|Power of sawing motor||11kw |
|Spindle angle ||0--45° |
|Net weight||2200kg |