Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester (HT-15/HT-16/HT-17/HT-18)
|FOB Price:||US $615-700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $615-700/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pieces/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HT-15/HT-16/HT-17/HT-18
- Measuring Range: HV
- Standard: ISO, ASTM, GB/T
- Mobility: Portable
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Trademark: tlead
- Specification: 232x215x148
- HS Code: 9027809900
- Type: Leeb Hardness Tester
- Application: Metal, Plastic, Ceramics and Glass, Stone
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Calibrating Method: Standard Hardness Test Blocks
- Support Language: English
- Weight: 1
- Transport Package: Box
- Origin: China
1. Small, portable, accurate, light, weighing only 0.8kg, and can be easily operated like micrometer.
2. Works on practical hardness testing principle, having the same high testing precision as that of a bench type device. It has high testing accuracy complies with the ISO6508 standard, with an error of no more than 1.5HRC.
3. Comprising the main unit and holder, the hardness tester can either be used on the table or easily carried to workshops.
4. It is fast, taking only 10 seconds to finish a test.
5. Value can be conveniently read out.
6. Can be adopted for testing fine, long, small and irregular parts. Suitable for testing finished or semi-finished batching processed workpiece one by one.
7. The internal and external surface hardness of steel tubes can be tested by the Rockwell portable hardness tester.
8. Suits parts with small bearing surface, in particular.
9. Initial testing force is 10kg, and its total testing force is 60kg, 100kg and 150kg.
10. Meet the standard standard GB/T230, ASTM E18.
|Model||Opening (mm)||Net Weight (Kg)||Gross Weight||Packing Size (mm)|
|1. Initial test force 10kg, Total test force 60kg,100kg,150kg|
2. Indenter: 120° diamond cone; 1.588mm carbide ball
3. Indication error Complies with ISO6508; Repeatability error Complies with ISO6508
4. Resolution 0.5HR
5. Testing range 15 scales, including HRA, HRB, HRC etc.
6. Application All common metal, such as steel, copper, aluminum, nickel, lead, tin, cemented steel, hard alloy, etc.
3. Indenter: 120°diamond cone; 1.588mm carbide ball
4. Flat and V anvil
5. Rockwell hardness block
7. Carrying case
1. Rockwell test block (HRA, HRB, HRC high, HRC medium, HRC low)
2. Carbide ball indenter: 3.175mm, 6.35mm, 12.7mm for more soft steel
3. Steel ball anvil 1/2", 1", 1-1/3"
4. Concave cylindrical anvil 1/2", 3/4", 1"
5. Convex cylindrical anvil 1/2", 3/4", 1"